This post may include affiliate links to share the things I love.
I don’t even know what to call this except de-freaking-
It’s quick and easy to make and uses only 3 ingredients:
That’s it! I used a combination of black and golden raisins only because I had both in my pantry and I thought it would look especially pretty. If I were going out to buy raisins specifically for this dish, I’d choose golden raisins, but either works.
Use it as a garnish for curries or rice dishes, or just eat it as a snack!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup raisins, (golden, black, or a combination)
- Melt the butter in a small, heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the cashews and raisins and cook, stirring, until the nuts are golden brown and the raisins are blackened in spots, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl immediately and serve warm or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving Calories 86 Total Fat 3g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 8mg Sodium 3mg Carbohydrates 15g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 11g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 1g